Thursday, April 16, 2009

Staying committed

Do you know what I really don't like? I don't like it when some one says they are going to do something and then they don't. Like they tell you that they're going to be ready to go out around 10:00 pm and then at 11:15 you're tapping your toes (in your new black patent leather high heels you're waiting to show off) as they finish styling their hair. Or what about when people start a blog and promise to faithfully create entries and then disappear for months at a time? That's this girl.

I had to turn my life over to the Columbian Theatre for the good parts of February and March, hence my inability to muster enough energy during my one hour of free time a night to blog. But I shall prevail! Look for more entries coming soon....be cause I said I would.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LIAR!!!!!

Unknown said...

Crispy, seeing as how I can only find time to read your blog about once a month, I can totally appreciate the lack of entries. However, I do love reading so write on!!!