Thursday, September 11, 2008

Snack Attack

I snack. I snack mostly at work. Aside from the never ending stream of cookies and cakes from the resident work place Betty Crocker I've got my own personal snack stash in my office. Soy nuts, nah. Granola bars, no way! Two separate items are all I need to satisfy my cravings. A bag of semi sweet chocolate chips and a bag of Crasins. Some days I feel the need for something sweet, enter the Crasins. Other days I want the richness of dark chocolate, bring on the chocolate chips. But the days that I really need some comfort the two combine to make one simply fantastic, incredibly satisfying, sweet, rich snack. Crasins and dark chocolate, LOVE it.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Craisins and dark chocolate--those are two items that I constantly have stocked. It's the perfect blend of tart and (somewhat) sweet and they make WONDERFUL somewhat healthy cookies!!