Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm a super nose.

The past few years I've become very sensitive to smell. I've developed a super nose. I can walk into a house and within a couple sniffs I can tell what you ate for dinner yesterday. Okay, maybe I don't have that talent but it's pretty darn close. So much so that I keep bottles and bottles (currently three) of Febreze air freshener in my 2 bdrm apartment so I wont' run out if there is a scent crisis. It's important to me that nothing associated with me stinks. I'll take great offense if it does. So I freshen a lot.Usually I'm the kind of gal that picks a scent and sticks to it. I'm currently a huge fan of the Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort scent. It's amazing. I love it so much I never stray. Until this past summer. Typically I febreze my car with my standard scent, but as I was aimlessly shopping I decided to pick up a summer scent for my car. Since I can't go to the beach, I decided to bring the beach to me with the incredibly fresh
Sun & Sand car gel. I loved it. It reminded me of days at the lake with my Aunt Punkin. Her name isn't really Punkin, but that's another post! That one stray from my norm was all it took for me to repeat my seasonal scent purchase today as the fall weather seems to be settling in. As I was shopping for just the right fall scent, my mind couldn't help straying ahead a month or two when the winter scents arrive. Ahh, the joy of anticipation. For fall I decided to mix Pumpkin Spice with Vanilla (both from WalMart) and let me tell you what folks, its great! The perfect blend of spice and smoothness. Try it, you'll love it. It puts you right in the mood for some turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes. Seasonal scented candles (say that three times fast) are my new LOVE.

No comments: